Santiam Tray / Tunnel Commercial Dehydrator - UL EPH Approved
- Large-scale tray-and-tunnel industrial dehydrator
- Can be shipped in a standard 40 ft. shipping container
- Choice of stainless or carbon steel construction
- Fully insulated for precise heat & humidity control
- Direct-fire gas burner generates 1 million BTUs
- Can be operated with natural gas, propane, or butane
Overview of Santiam Tray / Tunnel Commercial Dehydrator - UL EPH Approved
Manufacturer #: Santiam
This 40-foot-long industrial dehydrator from C.D.S. (product Santiam-Dehydrator) is a powerhouse of dehydrating capacity yet is compact enough to ship anywhere inside a standard 40-foot shipping container. Quick installation will immediately provide you with almost 8000 square feet of prime drying acreage, using the state-of-the-art tray-and-dolly system. Manufactured by the Commercial Dehydrator Systems firm, a leader in large-scale industrial drying since the 1910s, this Santiam dehydrator has rugged steel walls (stainless or carbon steel, your choice) and a roof that’s full insulated in order to ensure precise humidity and temperature control. Your workers will monitor tunnel temperatures via L.E.D. displays (max operating temp in the tunnel is 104°C/220°F). Feel free to fine-tune your customized production protocols - the Santiam will do counter-flow, parallel-flow, batch and batch-to-dry dehydration protocols. The system’s powerful burner (choose propane, butane, or natural gas) generates approximately a million B.T.U.s and the tunnel’s 20-Hp fan keeps that heated air circulating uniformly and consistently. Standard dolly trays are stainless steel (34.5” x 34.5”), providing a total dehydrating area of 7870 sq. ft.; plastic trays are an option, although they provide less total drying space (6893 sq. ft.).
- Height: 17-feet (5.18 m) when Installed
- Width: 40-feet (12.19 m)
- Length: 8-feet (2.44 m)
- Thermostatic Temperature Control (from ambient to 220°F/104°C).
- Powerful fixed speed fan (variable speed available).
- Adjustable fresh air inlet (humidity control).
- Direct fired gas burner (natural Gas or propane.
- Steel Tube Construction.
- Can be shipped in a 40 ft. (12.19 m) shipping container.
- Approximately 7,870 sq ft (731 sq m) of drying surface area for standard model, stainless steel trays* on stainless mobile tray carts. *plastic option available, less sq ft inside dryer.
- Fan Motor: 20HP
- Heat Type: Gas Burner (Max 2.5 million BTU's)
- Fan Electrical Load: 19.79 kw/hr
- Avg Heat Load: 1 million BTU's
- Average Hourly Cost Fan/Heat
10 Therms x $1.45 = $14.50
10.26 kw/hr x $0.12 = $1.23
Total Average Cost = $15.73
- Easy to monitor LED temp displays
- 20-HP ventilation fan for thorough air circulation
- UL-approved for food sanitation safety
- Maximum operating temperature of 220°F/104°C
- Approximately 7,870 sq ft (731 sq m) of drying surface area standard
- Great for drying industrial quantities of meats, fruits, nuts, leathers, etc.
|Material||Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel|