Manufacturer #:  R5A
You're viewing our Harvest Saver R5A commercial dehydrator. The Harvest Saver dehydrator is an ideal machine for commercial dehydration. It has a UL-EPH certification. The Harvest Saver is a compact dryer that has the ability to dry a wide variety of products like jerky, wild flowers, fruit, health bars, and the list keeps growing!
This kind of versatility makes the Harvest Saver dehydrator a great fit for most applications and an excellent choice for pilot projects, lab research and food innovation centers. The dehydrator's powerful 3/4 HP motor fan allows for superior air flow and faster drying.
Our Harvest Saver R5A commercial dehydrator comes with a manufacturer warranty. The dehydrator is shipped in a wood shipping crate. Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products.Includes:
- Dehydrator Base Unit
- 14 Perforated Stainless Steel Trays (set)
- 14 Food Grade Plastic Liners for Jerky/Meat Products
- Spare Parts Kit (includes parts/exhaust damper/220v receptacle)
- Stainless Steel construction 22 Gauge, 304 SS
- LED Displays of real time temperature and humidity measurements
- Temperature range: From ambient to 200 F
- Programmable ramp and soak advanced dehydration
- Capable of drying a wide range of products from Curing and Jerking meat and fish to fruits, fruit leathers, vegetables, nuts, herbs, seeds and more!
- Engineered and proven design for even and consistent dehydration
- Larger capacity saves time loading one dryer vs. multiple hobby style dehydrators
- 24 hour timer for continuous drying
- Commercial quality construction for many years of use
- Integrated Wheels for easy placement and mobility
- High resale value
- Operates on 220 volt, single phase power
Optional Equipment / Accessories
- Tray size: 24" x 38", 18 Gauge
- Square ft./tray: 6.33
- Maximum # of Trays: 14
- Total drying area: 88 sq. ft.
- Drying weight capacity: 100-175 lbs.
- Fan motor: 3/4 HP, 3.2 Amps
- Unit size: 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide, 34 inches deep
- Heat type: Electric coils
- Max heat load: 9,200 Watts
- Average electrical load - fan: Fan 0.65kw/hr
- Average heat load: 3,520w
- Power supply: 220 volt; single phase
- Additional Perforated Trays Available
- USB Connection Data Logger (records temp/humidity over 24hr period)
- USB Connection Data Logger (records core temp over 24hr period)