Skyfood (formally Fleetwood by Skymsen) 22 Commercial Meat Grinder 2 Hp Etl Listed, Model# PCI-22G
- Grinds 11-14 pounds of meat per minute, 660 pounds per hour
- Heavy duty gear box
- Includes grinder knife and two plates (1/8” and 3/16”)
- Oversized 2HP motor of this powerful grinder runs in an oil bath
- Ideal for medium to large production: rugged, reliable, compact, easy to clean
- Safety sensor shuts down the motor when the pan is removed
Overview of Skyfood (formally Fleetwood by Skymsen) 22 Commercial Meat Grinder 2 Hp Etl Listed, Model# PCI-22G
Manufacturer #: PCI-22G
With its powerful two horsepower, gear-driven transmission, this heavy duty #22 meat grinder from Skyfood (model PCI-22G) is a great choice for high volume butcher shops or supermarket meat departments. The oversized motor of this powerful grinder runs in an oil bath (which protects motor components from freezing temperatures and moisture). Use the stomper to feed your meat product down into the grinder; a safety sensor shuts down the motor when the pan is removed. This commercial grade machine includes one grinder knife and two grinder plates (measuring “fine”, or 1/8”, and “medium”, 3/16”); if other grades of grinding are desired this machine uses standard #22 plates (diameter 3.25”). The guarded feed throat of the grinder is wide, for fast feeding, and the grinder will process about 11 to 14 pounds of meat per minute; overall production is estimated at 660 pounds of meat per hour. The grinder runs on standard 110V wall current but has a Nema L5-30P plug. This heavy duty electric grinder is ideal for medium to large meat processing operations.
- ETL listed and ETL Sanitation Listed
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.