Best Price Guarantee. Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Skyfood (formally Fleetwood by Skymsen) 12 Lb Potato Peeler 1/4 Hp, Model# DB-6
- Practical, modern and easy to operate and maintain
- Powerful .25-HP motor operates on standard 120V current
- Estimated potato processing rate (PPR) approximately 159 lbs. per hour
- Rotating carborumdum disc agitates & removes peels, running water rinses cleaned spuds
- Included 5 minute timer allows unattended operation
- Solid metal cover has inspection hole so you can monitor process
Overview of Skyfood (formally Fleetwood by Skymsen) 12 Lb Potato Peeler 1/4 Hp, Model# DB-6
Manufacturer #: DB-6
In a profession filled with repetitive work it’s quite possible that potato peeling is the most boring kitchen task of them all. It’s nobody’s favorite job, but Skyfood’s 12-pound capacity countertop potato peeler (model DB-6) is a game-changer, freeing you up so you have time to check off the many other boring tasks on your chef’s to-do list. This 12-lb capacity electric peeler has a simple method wherein a chamber-load of potatoes get knocked together, agitated, and rubbed against a revolving agitator disc composed of carborumdum (carborumdum is an abrasive compound of silicon-carbon); simultaneously a water stream softens the potato peels and then rinses them away. A built-in timer makes sure you get the highest yield from your work, ticking off a set five minute period for unattended operation, or if you like you can monitor the operation through the inspection vent in the peeler’s metal cover. The door, body and outlet drain of this unit are made of stainless steel; the durable .25-Hp motor runs on 120V current and your potato processing rate is estimated at 159 pounds / hour. This is the ideal choice for restaurants, hotels and fast food outlets - or really, any food service establishment with a big pile of spuds that need peeling.
- Body, door and outlet drain are all stainless steel
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.