Best Price Guarantee.
Brema Ice Cube Maker, Nsf-Etl, Model# CB249A
- Interiors & exteriors are 304 grade stainless steel
- Makes 64 pounds of crystalline ice in one 24-hour span
- Fixed and non-rotating stainless steel evaporators
- Compact and front-breathing (no clearance needed in back or sides)
- Air filters are removable and cleanable
- Energy efficient, NSF & CE approved and ETL verified
Overview of Brema Ice Cube Maker, Nsf-Etl, Model# CB249A
Manufacturer #: CB249A
Italian made with exterior and interior panels of the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel, Brema’s compact workhorse of an ice maker (model CB249A) will crank out 64 pounds of ice in 24 hours. Running on 110V current, this Brema CB249A machine has nonrotating fixed evaporators, made of stainless steel, and these evaporators greatly reduce mineral build-up, making sure you get the most out of your compressor. When youn need ice in a hurry these Brema icemakers fit the bill: their large-diameter sprays are solid metal and produce such a free flow of water that the bad effects of hard water are reduced. Compact and efficient this ice maker is “front breathing” - therefore there’s no need for excessive clearance on the sides or back of the unit when placing. The ice bin doors also save space, moving up and tucking out to the way, beneath the unit’s top cover. The refrigerator’s air filters can be easily removed and cleaned (that’s a thrifty feature), and if, after many years of hassle-free production you do happen to need to service the machine you’ll find that most of the machine’s parts can be easily accessed for replacement (no electronic circuit boards on this machine). Etl approved and Nsf certified, this ice maker packs a great deal of value into a small space.
- Fire Sensor – safety feature detects excessive heat & shuts down power