Manufacturer #:  VP215
You’re viewing our VacMaster® VP215 commercial chamber vacuum sealer with oil rotary pump. The VacMaster vacuum sealer machine was designed for superior performance and is the cornerstone of VacMaster's VP Series and a best seller. Commercial quality, the VP215 is ideal for the food service industry including restaurants, culinary institutions, and delicatessens as well as serious hunters, fishermen and home users. It boasts a 1/4 horsepower rotary oil pump, making it consistent, efficient and dependable as well as fast and quiet. If you’ve never experienced chamber technology before, get ready for an amazing new experience that'll change how you vacuum pack. It can do just soo much including vacuum packing soups, marinades, stews and any other liquids, keeping your meat and fish fresh longer, scent free and without freezer burn, eliminates waste and lets you buy in bulk worry free by simply portioning and package, vacuum seal pre-made meals, and all just soo easily. Just put the vacuum pouch in the chamber close the lid. Air is then sucked out of the chamber, not just the pouch, so air pressure both in and outside the pouch stays equal and liquids to stay in the pouch. After the air is removed, the pouch is sealed and air is let back into the chamber. It can take chamber pouches up to 10”W x 13”L. A useful and easy to use money saving machine. Chamber machines only work with chamber pouches for packaging products.
Our VacMaster commercial vacuum sealer comes with a manufacturer warranty. If you have questions about our products we are here to help you. Scroll down to view our VacMaster VP215 commercial chamber vacuum sealer with oil rotary pump.Ideal for:
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Keeping game meat and fish fresher longer
- Storing meats and fish scent-free
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Perfect for Sous Vide applications
- Commercial chamber technology
- Stainless steel construction hygienic
- Easy to clean chamber
- Easy to use, easy to read digital display
- Heavy duty, smoke color dome lid
- 25 each 3ML pouch bags included: 6" x 12", 8" x 12", 10" x 13"
- Chamber size: (W D H): 11.25” x 15.25” x 5”
- Overall dimensions: (W D H): 14” x 20” x 15”
- Seal bars: 1 @ 10” double seal wire
- Pump: 1/4 HP rotary oil
- Cycle time: 20 - 40 seconds
- Electrical specifications: 110V, 60Hz, 4.2 Amps
- Weight: 84 lbs.