Best Price Guarantee.
G&B Hobart Slicer Knives/Blades, Model# 28/1612 ss
- Slicer knife for Hobart meat slicing machines
- Stainless steel, hollow ground blade
- OEM quality; made in Germany
- “All in one” replacement fits many Hobart slicers
- OEM numbers #275913-1 and #439870-00005
- Fits Hobart models 1612, 1612E, 1612EC, 1712, 1712E, 1712EC, 1712R, 1812, 1912 as well as 2612, 2712 and all Series 2000
Overview of G&B Hobart Slicer Knives/Blades, Model# 28/1612 ss
Manufacturer #: 28/1612 SS
This stainless steel slicer knife manufactured by the German firm G&B for Alfa International (model 28-1612-ss) is designed for a wide variety of Hobart meat slicing machines. G&B blades are flame-hardened using a patented heat treatment that is controlled by sophisticated computerized programs. This is an “all in one” blade with a 11-7/8 inch diameter and no mounting holes. Hobart O.E.M. numbers #275913-1 as well as #439870-00005. In addition to fitting the 2712, 2612 and all other Series 2000 models this blade fits slicer models 1612E, 1612, 1612EC, 1712E, 1712EC, 1712, 1712R, 1812 and 1912. This is a “Hollow Ground” slicer blade (that is, the body of the blade slopes down to its outermost edge very gradually, so the knife-edge is extremely thin and extremely sharp).
- 11-7/8? diameter, no mounting holes
|Net Weight||10 lbs|