Manufacturer #: 9051200
One of the oldest and most esteemed manufacturers in the world, F. Dick has sold premiere quality knives and kitchen supplies for more than two centuries (yes, thats correct J. F. Dick founded his manufacturing establishment in Esslingen in 1778). This excellent German-made sausage stuffer has a 24-pound capacity (model 9051200) and is widely viewed by experts as the finest sausage stuffer built today. The major stuffer components including crank, base plate, cylinder, gear box, and rods are constructed of stainless steel of the highest quality. The stuffer has an innovative air valve that removes surplus air from your meat mixture during operation; this valve closes tight against the seam of the cylinder via a durable rubber gasket. F. Dick makes this stuffer for professionals or accomplished amateurs who are serious about the stuffing of sausage, who expect to stuff a lot of sausage, and who desire the best equipment to work with. This unit disassembles for easy cleanup (do not, obviously, wash in a commercial dishwasher). Purchase of this stuffer includes 4 stuffing tubes, (sizes: .47 or 12 mm, .71 or 18 mm, .87 or 22 mm and 1.18 or 30 mm).Features:
- Widely considered the finest stuffer in the world
- 24 pound (12 l.) capacity
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Includes 4 stuffing tubes: 3/8" (12mm), 1/2" (18mm), 3/4" (22mm) and 1" (30 mm)
- Two speeds for ease in reversing the piston
- Easy to operate and clean
- Stuffer disassembles for easy cleanup
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty of 6 Months
- Dimensions (LWH):10.25"x15.75"x46.5"
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs.