Manufacturer #: 45300
T.S.M.’s stainless steel Smokehouse (model 45300) is almost seven feet tall – a large 100 pound capacity professional smoker, cabinet style. Made in the U.S.A., the box is heavily insulated to guarantee even temperatures throughout the cabinet and ensure uniform results, batch after batch. This is a great machine for large-scale production, a powerful 5,000 Watt, 220-V smoker with 5 brackets that you can adjust to maximize your smoking capability. The blower operates at an admirable rate of 3,000 rpm, 60 cfm and the controls and sensors are accurate to plus or minus 5° F; the smoker itself operates at a temperature range of 50°-250°F. This is a sturdy, well-designed smoker: the stainless steel legs are adjustable and the controls are side-mounted. Note: purchase of this smoker does not include shelves.Features:
- 82 inches tall, high capacity smoker, made in the U.S.A.
- 5,000 Watt, 220 Volt single phase heating element
- Electric blower performance: 3,000 RPM, 60 CFM
- Control & Sensor accuracy of +/– 5°F variation
- Temperature Range 50°-250°F
- Heavily insulated for even temperatures throughout cabinet
- 5 adjustable brackets to maximize your smoking capacity
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):30"x45"x82.75"
- Ship Weight: 330 lbs.
- Voltage: 220 Volt