Are you fed up with buying the same old mass produced sausages, jerky, and other meat products that have no real flavor to them, are full of additives and preservatives, and may have been made from undesireable animal parts? Are you fed up with sending your deer or other wild game to meat processors without knowing how they process the meat and what they put into it?
Here at Meat Processing Products, we have all of the equipment and supplies you need to make your own sausage and jerky, as well do all your meat processing. Whether you want to process your own deer or wild game, or just make some tasty Italian sausage or bratwurst from meat you buy from your butcher or grocery store, we have the meat grinders, stuffers, casings, and seasonings you need.
Here are the top 5 reasons why it makes sense to do your own meat processing instead of buying many of the commercially mass produced sausages and other meat products or having a meat processor make sausage from your deer or wild game.
- Taste - Your sausage will taste better – you can add your preferred blend of spices and seasonings.
- Cost - The sausage you make yourself will be less expensive than mass-produced sausage.
- Health - Your homemade sausage will be better for you. You control the fat and salt content. You also won't have to worry about chemicals, additives, and preservatives in mass produced sausage.
- Quality - You control what cuts of meat to use – no worries about lips, noses, ears, and unwanted miscellaneous parts!
- Control for Hunters - If you let a friend or a game processor process your deer or other wild game, you do not have control over the processes they use. You can't always trust every processor to give you your own meat back from your deer. Your meat could include leftovers from the deer before and after yours because they don't process one deer at a time. You also can't know what cuts (parts) of the animal are used to make sausage.