Manufacturer #:  DKS-240
The Dakotah Sausage Stuffer is earning rave reviews among home sausage makers. It’s easy to use and
no hand cranking required. This remarkable stuffer is powered by a water-driven piston which effortlessly
pushes seasoned sausage meat into a variety of sausage casings and poly meat bags.
The TNT Dakotah Sausage Stuffer (DKS-240) holds 9-pounds of seasoned sausage meat and operates on a minimal
10-15 PSI of water pressure. It effortlessly pushes seasoned ground meat through the system and into a variety of sausage casings. No hand cranking needed with this stuffer and you can see exactly how much meat is in the translucent cylinder (hopper) at all times. Affordably priced to fill the niche between the low and high end sausage stuffer. Built
tough in the USA from food-grade ABS Plastic.
This new and improved model uses a translucent sausage stuffing cylinder so now the operator always knows exactly how much sausage meat is in the stuffer cylinder. Visibility eliminates the guess work and enhances the performance of this stuffing machine. Just a minimal 10-15 PSI of water pressure is required to easily fill sausage casings or stuff ground meat into freezer bags.
All that’s needed to operate the Dakotah Sausage Stuffer is two short lengths of garden hose. One connects the water source to the
operating valve at the back of the stuffer; the other connects to the
discharge valve and runs to a drain or drain bucket. The stuffer has
one moving part (piston) which is sealed by two O-rings. Simply lubricate
the piston, O-rings, and the mouth of the stuffer cylinder with
vegetable shortening. Then push the piston to the back of the cylinder,
pack it with sausage meat, screw on the head cover with sausage
tube in place, slide on a sausage casing, crack open the water, and
begin to stuff sausage. Home processers are continually amazed at
how little effort it takes to move sausage meat through this system.
Includes 3/8” and 3/4” sausage stuffing tubes.Features
The Dakotah Sausage Stuffer Includes:
- Holds 9-pounds of seasoned sausage meat
- Operates on a minimal 10-15 PSI of water pressure.
- Effortlessly pushes seasoned ground meat through the system and into a variety of sausage casings or meat bags.
- No hand cranking or electric motor required
- Translucent cylinder allows operator to always see exactly how much meat is in the hopper.
- Built tough in the USA from food-grade ABS Plastic.
- Includes 3/8” and 3/4” sausage stuffing tubes.
- Attaches to standard garden hose.
- Translucent Body and Leg Assembly
- Head Cover
- Piston and Set of O-Rings
- Shutoff Valves and Washers
- Black Coupler
- 3/8" Sausage Tube (6" long holds casing)
- 3/4" Sausage Tube (6" long holds casing)
- Complete Instructions with Photos
- One Year Limited Warranty