Manufacturer #:  DKJ-350
The Jerky/Snack Stick Adapter (DKJ-350) converts the Dakotah Sausage Stuffer into a super jerky, snack
stick, and skinless sausage maker. Uses the same water-powered system to push seasoned ground meat through the extruder head with jerky insert in place to form two near-perfect strips of jerky which are carried down the slider ramp by waxed extruder paper. With the round inserts, you can also form either three snack sticks at once or two skinless sausages at once.
It only takes a few seconds for the operator
to make the conversion. You simply select an
insert and place it into the adapter head. Then screw the adapter
head, with insert in place, into any Dakotah Sausage
Stuffer, hook up the slider ramp, thread the extruder paper
as shown in the complete, full-color instructions, and
begin. You can make up to nine pounds of ground
jerky strips, snack sticks, skinless breakfast sausage or
skinless franks in minutes!Features:
The Dakotah Jerky Adapter Includes:
- Transforms the Dakotah Sausage Stuffer into the ultimate jerky and
snack stick maker.
- Produces two continuous streams of flat jerky strips at once or three
continuous streams of round snack sticks at once, or two (1” dia.)
skinless sausages at once, no casings required.
- Home jerky makers prefer the Dakotah jerky making system
because it's easy to use and doesn't require any hand cranking.
- The Dakotah jerky making system holds five times as much ground
jerky meat as the largest jerky gun or shooter. Made in the U.S.A.
- Make ground jerky strips, jerky sticks, pepperoni sticks, snack sticks,
beef sticks, pepper sticks, skinless breakfast links, skinless franks,
skinless Polish and more.
- Manufactured from food-grade ABS plastic. Rugged enough to stand
up to years of frequent use.
- Extruder Head
- Jerky Insert
- Snack Stick Insert
- Skinless Sausage Insert
- Slider Ramp
- 1 Roll Extruder Paper
This item will only work with the Dakota Water Powered Sausage Stuffer, sold separately.