Weston Pro-2500 Chamber Vacuum Sealer Model 65-1201-W
- Chamber vacuum sealer with digital controls
- Adjustable seal time with easy to read display
- Stainless steel body
- Transparent lid facilitates bag alignment
- Fan-cooled motor draws 29.5 HG vacuum pressure
- Ideal for bone-in meats, soups, sauces and marinades
Overview of Weston Pro-2500 Chamber Vacuum Sealer Model 65-1201-W
Manufacturer #: 65-1201-W
There are a number of different makes, styles and types of vacuum-sealing equipment; this stainless steel Weston Pro-2500 (model west-65-1201-w) is a chamber sealer. That is to say, the machine’s vacuum pump removes air from the unit’s chamber, and not from the vacuum pouch. This process is superior to non-chamber sealers, especially if you are trying to vacuum-seal liquid, fragile or powder-consistency products: non-chamber machines tend to suck out liquid as well as air. This 120V sealer’s digital controls are intuitive, simple and easy to read, and the motor generates 630 watts of power, drawing a vacuum pressure of 29.5 H.G. Purchase of the Pro-2500 includes thirty sample vacuum bags, so you can try them out and only re-order bags you know you will really use. (Included bags are ten-count each of pint, quart and gallon bags.) Great for sous vide, this vacuum sealer has a hinged transparent lid, which allows you to carefully monitor the vacuum-sealing process; also, it’s pretty cool just to watch it happening.
- 120 volt, 60 Hz, generates 630 watts
- 10 of each size bag FREE: 6" x 12", 8" x 12", 12" x 14"
- Chamber size: (W D H): 11 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 4"
- 12” seal bar, accepts bags up to 12”x14”
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Net Weight||62 lbs|
|Chamber Size||(W D H): 11 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 4"|
|Seal Bar||1 @ 12” - 3.5mm thick|