Best Price Guarantee. Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Univex Counter top Pasta dough mixer and extruder Model Upasta
- Spiral dough mixer has rugged 1-horsepower motor
- Stainless steel worm and nickel bronze extruder head
- Extruder produces up to 35 pounds of fresh pasta an hour
- Intuitive, easy-to-operate electronic controls
- Easily remove bowl and spiral for cleaning and sanitizing
- 14 pasta die plates available (one needed for machine to function)
Overview of Univex Counter top Pasta dough mixer and extruder Model Upasta
Manufacturer #: UPASTA
With a built-in one-horsepower spiral dough mixer combined with a pasta extruder capable of cranking out up to 35 pounds of fresh pasta an hour, this Univex pasta machine (model uPasta) lets you upgrade your pasta output and save money at the same time. Both bowl and the spiral mixer components can be easily disassembled for routine cleaning and maintenance. A thick transparent Plexiglas cover lets you monitor the mixing process for quality control. The intuitive, easy-to-operate electronic control system is simple to use and gives you superb control over the entire process. Component parts for the E.T.L.-approved Upasta include an extruder head made of nickel bronze and a stainless steel worm. Many different pasta extruder die plates are available including fusilli, linguine, spaghetti, gramigne, penne, tagliolini, tagliatelle, pappardelle, pasta sheet, spaghetti quadri, maccheroni rigati, caserecce Strozzapreti and bigoli (or pici toscani). A pasta extruder die is not included with purchase of uPasta and must be purchased separately.
- Warranty: 1 year, on-site parts and labor
|Net Weight||115 lbs|