Manufacturer #: SL50
It’s generally acknowledged that a spiral mixer’s mixing action (a spinning mixer bowl, combined with a rotating spiral dough hook) is altogether gentler on dough and gets better and more consistent results than mixing with a planetary mixer. This Univex spiral mixer (model sL50) unit has two separate motors, a motor for the spiral agitator and another for the rotating mixer bowl and is an exceptionally sturdy and solid unit. With a combined total horsepower of 4.25 (2.75 for the hook and .75 for the bowl), the dough hook agitates at two speeds (95 or 190 rpm); the bowl turns at 20 rpm. The belt-driven transmission is low-vibration and low-noise. The bowl motor has a reverse function and the control panels feature individual digital timers for low and high speed mixing. For safety, the mixer will not operate when the mixer bowl lid is open. Built to last, this E.T.L.-approved spiral dough mixer will give you years of high performance in your busy commercial kitchen. Note: You will have to specify at time of order whether you want a Single-Phase or a Three Phase nixer.Features:
- ETL-listed, 70 qt. capacity (about 110 lbs. of dough at a time)
- Control panel with digital timers
- Security key for manual use
- Bowl motor has a reverse direction function
- Heavy duty belt drive transmission is low noise and low vibration
- Bowl interlock safeguard (lid must be closed for mixer operation)
- Total horsepower of 4.25 (2.75 Hp for the hook, ¾ Hp for the bowl)
- Warranty: 1 year, on-site parts and labor
- Dimensions (LWH):34.3"x21.4"x46.6"
- Net Weight: 474 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 548 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-240V