Best Price Guarantee. Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Univex Heavy-Duty Meat Grinder with #22 grinder attachment 120/60/1 Model MG22
- Designed for high-volume meat grinding in commercial environments
- Grinds approximately 25 pounds per minute
- 1-HP grease-packed motor
- The motor directly turns the axle of the grinding worm
- Comes ready to grind with a 3/16” grind plate, #22 X-knife, aluminum feed pan, aluminum stomper, meat storage container, and cleaning brush
- Meat grinder head has interlock safeguard
Overview of Univex Heavy-Duty Meat Grinder with #22 grinder attachment 120/60/1 Model MG22
Manufacturer #: MG22
Since its founding in 1948, the Univex Corporation of Salem, New Hampshire has grown to be a respected manufacturer of food service equipment, with a global network of over 1,000 dealers and distributors. This exceptionally well-constructed #22 meat grinder (model Mg22) is ideally suited for medium-volume meat grinding in any commercial restaurant, pizzeria, hotel or institutional environment. Grinding approximately twenty-five pounds per minute (assuming a first grind using a 3/16”/5mm chopper plate) the unit’s one-horsepower motor directly turns the grinder worm, with exceptional results. The one-horsepower grinder motor ships grease packed; the motor gears have an 8:1 reduction (224rpm drive shaft output). The unit ships ready to work right out of the box, with a 3/16” grinder plate and a #22 grinder knife (or “X-knife”) included. Also included are the feed pan and stomper (both constructed of high-grade aluminum) a meat storage bin and a cleaning brush. The feed pan measures 16” by 24”; the plastic meat storage bin measures 18.5” by 13.5”. The meat grinder assembly must be completely mounted on the power base or the machine will not run.
- ETL- and NSF-listed
- Warranty: 1 year, on-site parts and labor