Manufacturer #: 51509
Made in the U.S.A., this streamlined 15-pound sausage stuffer from T.S.M. (model 51509) is constructed of high quality 304 grade stainless steel and has been designed to provide years and years of productive and problem free home use. The stuffer’s meat cylinder locks into place in the stainless steel frame, providing a great deal of stability to the unit during operation; perfect alignment of the cylinder piston helps reduce friction in the unit’s O-ring. The unit’s gears are composed of specially hardened resin and are mounted on the steel gear bar and they keep the unit’s operation smooth and stable. The piston head has a pressure relief valve and the cylinder’s efficient design means the unit stuffs up to 99% of meat into your casings – no more scraping out leftover meat from the spout. The stuffer’s base can easily be mounted to most flat surfaces and the unit’s removable cylinder makes cleaning the unit a breeze. Included with purchase of the stuffer are 3 stuffing tubes (plastic) in sizes 1.25”, .875” and .6875”.Features:
- 304 food grade stainless steel cylinder, frame and base
- Resin bevel gears, double threaded steel rod
- Chrome plated steel crank with polypropylene handle
- Pressure release valve
- Includes 3 plastic stuffing tubes (1 1/4”, 7/8” 11/16” sizes)
- Base mounts easily to any stable, flat surface
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):10.75"x8"x22.75"