Sun Dried Tomatoes Sausage Recipe
A perfect blend of flavors make this recipe one that you'll repeat again and again.Homemade Sun Dried Tomatoes Sausage Ingredients:
Homemade Sun Dried Tomatoes Sausage Instructions
- 5-lbs ground pork
- 3/4-lbs whole milk mozzarella, cut into ¼” cubes
- 1-bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 6 ½-oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- 1-tbsp dried basil
- 1-tbsp fennel seed
- 1-tbsp coarse black pepper
- 1-tbsp salt
- 1-tbsp ground coriander
- ¾-cup dry white wine
- Hand-trim fat from the outside of meat to your desired fat preference.
- Grind the meat using a fine grinding plate.
- After grinding, add the sausage seasonings to the meat and blend by hand or use a meat mixer. Be sure to mix thoroughly to ensure the ingredients are spread evenly throughout the meat.
- Stuff by hand or by using a sausage stuffer or sausage stuffing attachment for an electric meat-grinder. (Note: do NOT use the blade in meat-grinder when stuffing and it is best to use a stuffing (bean) plate). If you wish, You can also form patties without casings.