Manufacturer #: 53001
Designed with the discerning food professional in mind, this U.S.D.A.-approved 30-pound sausage stuffer (model 53001) from T.S.M. is constructed of durable stainless steel and will provide you with superb performance for years to come. Make your own bespoke homemade sausage, with your choice of fillings and seasonings – and without all the additives and preservatives you get with supermarket Sausages. Sitting on an extra stable, extra wide base with added support of two electroplated brace rods, this model has a standard dual gear system which allows you to slowly and carefully stuff your sausage as the piston descends – and then you can turn around and quickly crank up the piston for reloading or cleaning the chamber. Purchase of this unit includes three stuffing tubes (plastic), measuring 11/16", 7/8" and 1-1/4" in diameter – perfect for slender breakfast links or thicker products like bologna or salami. T.S.M.’s innovative cylinder lock system situated at the base of the stuffer is designed to stabilize the cylinder during use. Note: the stuffing tubes and locknut that come with the T.S.M. 15 lb. model also work with this larger model.Features:
- 304 series, 18 gauge stainless steel cylinder
- Stainless steel base with holes for mounting to tabletop
- Food-grade plastic piston
- Precision made steel gears
- 3 plastic stuffing tubes: 11/16", 7/8", 1-1/4" diameters
- USDA approved
- Two gear speeds make stuffing easy
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):10.5"x16"x33"
- Ship Weight: 64 lbs.