Manufacturer #: 52501
T.S.M.’s 25 pound capacity deluxe manual Sausage Maker (model 52501) is U.S.D.A. Approved and is a stuffer specifically designed for foodservice operations and home cooks dedicated to producing homemade Sausage of the highest quality. This stuffing unit will provide your operation with optimal performance and trouble-free durability that will last for years. The stuffer’s stainless steel base has been built wide in order to increase stability; two electroplated rods support the entire unit. With a two-speed gear system, this model allows you to stuff your Sausage and then quickly raise the piston back up for another round. The stainless steel cylinder holds about eighteen gallons of ground meat and the piston and cylinder are both easy to access and clean. Included are stuffing tubes that are perfect for the stuffing of all types and sizes of sausage, from small breakfast links to larger diameter bologna and salami sausages.Features:
- 18 gallon stainless steel (304 Series) cylinder
- Stainless steel base has holes for mounting to tabletop
- Food-grade easy to clean plastic piston
- Precision made steel gears
- 3 plastic stuffing tubes (11/16", 7/8", 1.25" Diameters)
- USDA Approved
- 2-speed gear system
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):10.5"x16"x28.5"
- Ship Weight: 57 lbs.