Manufacturer #: SKEX
With food zones entirely built of stainless steel, Skyfood’s heavy duty butcher saw (model SKEX) will handle all kinds of meat and bone. This is a powerful bandsaw designed for the moderate-volume meat processing commonly found in butcher shops and the meat departments of grocery stores. This saw has a handy measuring plate in order to gauge meat thickness, as well as a sliding feed table, speeding production. This saw uses a common 98” long, 5/8” wide blade and is powered by a 1-horsepower motor. With commercial bandsaws worker safety is a primary concern, and this saw has a number of relevant features: the lower and upper doors have safety sensors that cut power when doors have been opened; similarly, removal of the blade guard above the meat cutting area will stop the motor; overall there is an easily accessible emergency switch to kill power, and an electric safety control prevents the motor from automatically restarting after a power failure. With regular health inspections the norm, sanitation is of course a concern as well, and many of this saw’s components (i.e., the blade wheels, the lower and upper doors, the sliding and the stationary tables, and blade guard) are easily removed so the machine may be cleaned. (Clean with steam hose or low-pressure water jet.) This bandsaw uses a common 98-inch blade. Note: Skyfood was previous called Fleetwood by Skymsen.Features:
- Commercial bandsaw handles all types of meats and bones
- Doors, tables and blade guard are removable to ensure better sanitation
- Safety cutoff keeps saw from automatically restarting after power outage
- Includes thickness gauge plate and sliding feed table
- Motor with thermal protection
- Safety sensor kills motor when saw doors are opened
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 (one) year parts and labor valid in the Continental United States.
- Dimensions (LWH):34"x32.75"x67.25"
- Net Weight: 229 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 332 lbs.
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz