Manufacturer #: ECCO ONEP
Supplying the finest oil filtering supplies and equipment to customers worldwide since 1945, R.F. Hunter is a leader in the food service industry. With C.E., E.T.L. and Nsf approvals, this 65 pound capacity filter system for food service drain fryers (model ECCO ONEP) is compact, efficient and easy to use. This filtration system runs on standard 110V power but this is a high tolerance unit, with motor, hose and pump specially designed to withstand the high temperatures common to deep-fryer edible oils. The heavy duty .5-HP motor has built in torque and thermal overload protection. All the metal parts of the unit are either nickel plated steel or stainless steel and the ECCO ONEP will provide years of dependable use in a commercial environment. The container cover, which provides protection to the system user and the machine itself, is constructed in two pieces: the front part of the cover lifts up, forming a splashguard against the hot oil; the rear portion of the cover protects the container from objects falling in during operation. This filtration unit uses cloth bag or paper envelope filters, and 50 paper envelopes (model FE02 for reorder) are included with purchase, as are 25 filter powder packets (FP22D).Features:
- Compact, easy to use and store
- Hose, motor and pump specially constructed to withstand high temperatures
- Heavy duty .5-HP motor has built in thermal & torque overload protection
- 2 piece container cover protects users during operation
- All unit parts are either stainless or nickel plated steel
- Includes 50 paper envelope filters & 25 packets of filter powder
- CE, NSF and ETL listed
- Manufacturer's Limited Warranty: (1) year from the date of purchase, that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- Dimensions (LWH):22"x17.75"x27"
- Ship Weight: 108 lbs.
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz