Manufacturer #:  28025
You’re viewing our Sausage Maker pre-tied light mahogany collagen casing with deer head print – 65mm – makes 50 lbs. Make homemade sausages using these non-edible mahogany collagen casings, a perfect choice for smoking, dehydrating, or grilling sausages. Light mahogany casings with venison sausage deer head design. TSM's collagen casings are made to be stronger and more durable to carry the weight of hanging smokehouse stick meats. The mahogany casings can be used for smoking or cooking 2/1/2" diameter size sausages. Soak casings for a half hour to reshape before stuffing. Strings for casings are pre-tied on one end. Each 18" casing will hold approximately 2-1/2 lbs. of meat. Makes up to 50 lbs. 2-1/2" sausages. 20 casings per package.
We are available to answer any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our Sausage Maker pre-tied light mahogany collagen casing with deer head print – 65mm – makes 50 lbs.Features:
- Use mahogany casings for making 2-1/2" diameter sausages with meat of domestic or wild game meats
- Each 18" casing will hold approximately 2-1/2 lbs. of meat
- Casings are perfect for dehydrating, smoking, or grilling
- Casings are durable and do not easily break during the stuffing process
- Soak casings for a half hour to reshape before stuffing
- Casings are uniform in size
- Pre-tied end help create more evenly formed and smoked sausages
- Sausage casings are non-edible
- Easy to store casings, do not require salt or refrigeration
- 20 pieces per package
- Dimensions: 12"L, 18"W, 1"H
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Made in USA