Klamath K2 Expandable Commercial Tray / Tunnel Cabinet Dryer - UL EPH Approved
- Large-scale tray-and-tunnel industrial dehydrator
- Fully insulated, double-wall, stainless steel chamber
- Low-cost add-ons expand dehydrator yield from 600 to 1000 sq. ft.
- Direct-fire gas burner generates 500,000 BTUs
- Can be operated with natural gas, propane, or butane
- Precise LED temp display & automated humidity control
Overview of Klamath K2 Expandable Commercial Tray / Tunnel Cabinet Dryer - UL EPH Approved
Manufacturer #: Klamath K2
For companies that have substantial dehydration needs today, but expect to expand production soon, this Klamath K2 Tray-and-Tunnel Dehydrator (model Klamath-Dehdrator) is an ideal choice that will keep pace with your growing business. After your original purchase of the Klamath K2 you can add on additional sections at a minimal cost – making it easy to expand your production yield from 600 to 1000 square feet. Manufactured by Commercial Dehydrator Systems, the leader in industrial dehydration since 1910, this dehydrator has a tough, stainless steel double-walled construction, fully insulated to optimize temperature control, humidity control and heat retention. The temperatures in your dehydration chamber can be monitored via the L.E.D.-display (maximum operating temperature: 104°C/220°F), allowing your operators to fine-tune and customize production recipes, for a variety of products. The unit’s powerful 10-horsepower ventilation fan helps provide uniform and consistent drying during your production cycles. The unit burner generates 500,000 B.T.U.s and you can select a burner for butane, propane or natural gas fuel. Dolly trays are 24” x 38”, stainless steel. Note: this unit requires installation of intake and exhaust ventilation.
- Height: 9-feet 6 5/8 Inches
- Width: 3-feet 5-inches
- Depth: 13-feet 10-inches (fully expanded unit becomes 20-feet, 2-inches)
- Unit is approximately 8500 lbs
- Thermostatic Temperature Control (from ambient to 220°F
- Powerful fixed speed fan
- Direct fired gas burner
- 760 sq. ft. of drying space with 120 trays that are 24 in. by 38 in.
- It has a 500,000 BTU gas fired burner
- Optional variable fan speed
- Note: This machine is expandable with up to 2 more sections and 1 cart per section, each giving you an additional 380 sq. ft. per, with the final extension totaling at 1520 sq. ft.
- Fan Motor: 10 HP
- Heat Type: Gas Burner (500,000 BTUs Max)
- Average Electrical Load (Fan): 5.6 kw/hr
- Average Heat Load: 160,000 BTUs
- Average Hourly Cost Fan/Heat:
4 Therms x $1.45 = $2.90
10.26 kw/hr x $0.12 = $1.23
Total Average Cost = $4.13/hr
- 10-HP ventilation fan for thorough air circulation
- Optional variable fan speed
- UL-approved for food sanitation safety
- Maximum operating temperature of 220°F/104°C
- Designed for large scale drying of fruits, vegetables, meats, leathers, etc.
- Expandable by 2 sections, 1 cart per section (final extension total 1520 sq. ft.)