Best Price Guarantee. Call usÖ our price on this item will not be beaten.
Skyfood Slicer Model SSI-14I
- Impact-resistant anodized aluminum housing
- Powerful, belt-driven 1/2-HP motor
- Carriage slides smoothly on lubricated ball bearings
- Slice-thickness adjustment knob (decimal increments)
- Built-in blade sharpener (14" blade)
- Fixed rear ring guard
Overview of Skyfood Slicer Model SSI-14I
Manufacturer #: SSI-14I
Dependable and sturdily constructed, this Italian-made meat-slicer is made by Skyfood (model ssi-14i) & is designed for mid-volume meat processing. The durable slicer housing is impact-resistant aluminum that protects a powerful .5-horsepower motor. Meat is fed into the slicer blade via a gravity feed; the slicer knife is powered by a belt-driven action. With its oversized slicer carriage handle and ball bearing lubrication the entire movement of the meat carriage is easy and smooth, not to mention quiet. Some safety features of the slicer include a protective knife ring guard & a tough Plexiglas shield thatís easy to disassemble for cleanup. For precise product control the slice-thickness knob can be adjusted in fine decimal gradations. The slicer comes with a knife sharpener thatís quite simple to use. In sum, this reliable kitchen meatslicer will provide its owner with long years of hard-working service.
- On/Off switch with indicator light
- Large handle on carriage to assist in slicing
|Net Weight||80 lbs|
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.