Manufacturer #: MMS-50I
This large commercial capacity electric meat mixer from Skyfood (model MMS-50I) is an excellent kitchen aid for busy chefs with a lot of ground meat to mix and not a lot of time to get the job done. This mixer has a capacious 110 pound mixing bowl that tilts, and by tilting the bowl at an angle and using the “Pulse” function, removal of your thoroughly-mixed meat is quick, simple & easy. It’s safe, too: during regular operation, safety breakers shut down power when the bowl is tilted or the bowl safety cover is raised. An outstanding choice for small or medium output meat processing businesses, this one horsepower mixer can churn up 100 pounds of meat at a time (minimum mixing load is five pounds) and you can expect your hourly production output to be about 500 pounds per hour. The mixing shafts and blades and the mixing chamber itself are all constructed of stainless steel. Mix ground meat, spices, herbs and filler to your own demanding specifications - this large capacity meat mixer from Skyfood (formerly Fleetwood by Skymsen) is a great fit for busy commercial kitchens.Features:
- Mixes up to 500 pounds of ground meat per hour
- Stainless steel body, bowl, shafts and blades
- Safety bowl cover cuts power when raised or tilted
- Mixing bowl tilts for easy unloading
- Pulse switch works when bowl is tilted, also making unloading a snap
- Perfect for small to medium sized production of sausages and hamburgers
- Powerful 1 HP, single phase motor
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 (one) year parts and labor valid in the Continental United States.
- Dimensions (LWH):15.4"x37"x39.4"
- Net Weight: 176 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 227 lbs.
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz