Best Price Guarantee. Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Skyfood (formally Fleetwood by Skymsen) 22 Lb Potato Peeler1/2 Hp, Model# EL-10
- Practical, modern and easy to operate and maintain
- Powerful .5-HP motor operates on standard 120V current
- Estimated potato processing rate (PPR) approximately 350 lbs. per hour
- Rotating carborumdum disc agitates & removes peels, running water rinses cleaned spuds
- Included 5 minute timer allows unattended operation
- Solid metal cover has inspection hole so you can monitor process
Overview of Skyfood (formally Fleetwood by Skymsen) 22 Lb Potato Peeler1/2 Hp, Model# EL-10
Manufacturer #: EL-10
Quite possibly the least glamorous kitchen job in a profession brimming with boring, repetitive tasks, potato peeling is nobody’s favorite job. But Skyfood’s 22-pound electric potato peeler (model EL-10) will free up a lot more time so you can do the many other slightly-less-boring tasks on your kitchen to-do list. This 22-lb capacity tabletop peeler has a simple operating procedure where a basin-load of potatoes are agitated, knocked together and rubbed up against a rotating agitating disc made of carborumdum (an abrasive silicon-carbon compound); at the same time a stream of running water serves to soften the peels so they get agitated off the potato and are then rinsed away. A built-in timer ensures the highest yield, allowing a standard five minute period during unattended operation, or, you can keep an eye on the process through the inspection hole in the metal cover. The body, outlet drain and door of this unit are stainless steel; the powerful .5-Hp motor operates on standard 120V current and the estimated potato processing rate (or P.P.R.) is approximately 350 pounds per hour. The perfect choice for hotels, fast food outlets and restaurants, once you get used to this dependable, high-volume potato peeler, you’ll never want to peel spuds by hand again! (Not that you ever wanted to, before.)
- Body, door and outlet drain are all stainless steel
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.