Manufacturer #: 19203
Constructed to endure years of use, Omcan’s 44 pound stainless steel meat mixer (model 19203) easily mixes large batches of meat, seasonings and other fillers for mid-sized commercial food processing operations. Ideal for mass producing burgers, sausage or jerky, this Omcan meat mixer will thoroughly churn and combine any variety of ground meat including farm-raised domestic chicken and beef as well as denser, tougher meats like wild game. The hopper (or receptacle) of this meat-mixer will hold approximately 4.2 gallons or 44 pounds of ground meat, seasonings and water (be advised that sometimes processing half-batches is easier on the mixer and more efficient overall). The stainless steel mixing paddle is easy to remove for cleaning and the large mixer bowl tilts on its axis, making loading and unloading of your ground meat product quick, efficient and mess-free.Features:
- Simple, sturdy design for manual operation
- Mixes up to 17 pounds (7.7 kg.) of ground meat at a time
- Perfect for mid-sized meat processing operations
- 4.2 gallon tank capacity
- Mixer bowl tilts, making loading and unloading of product fast and efficient
- Stainless steel paddle is removable for easy clean up
- Clear plastic cover allows for monitoring of mixing process
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty of 180 Days Parts and Labor
- Dimensions (LWH):22"x10"x15.5"
- Net Weight: 15 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 20 lbs.