Best Price Guarantee.
Omcan (Fma) 12" Manual Meat Slicer Gravity Feed .33 HP, ETL and CetlCE, Model 19068
- Light volume 12" commercial meat slicer
- Anodized aluminum alloy body
- Hard-chromed, carbon steel, hollow ground 12” blade
- Extended sharpening and blade life
- Offers exceptional cutting consistency and durability
- Carriage moves smoothly on lubricated ball bearings
Overview of Omcan (Fma) 12" Manual Meat Slicer Gravity Feed .33 HP, ETL and CetlCE, Model 19068
Manufacturer #: 19068
When you’re slicing large quantities of freshly-cooked roast beef, the juices from the meat often drip down and into the workings of a meat-slicer – and this is why it’s important that you can disassemble the major components in a commercial meat-slicing machine – so that you can get that machine clean after use. You guessed it, this 12-inch belt-driven meat slicer from Omcan (model 19068) comes easily apart for cleaning and in addition has a .33-horsepower motor, making it an ideal slicer for light- to medium-volume meat-slicing (slicer runs on 110V current). The housing for this slicer is rugged anodized aluminum; the slicer knife is carbon steel that is chrome-hardened and hollow ground. Maximum thickness for sliced meat is .2 inches (15mm); the cutting “window” measures 7.87” x 12”. Meat approaches the cutting knife on a meat carriage that slides easily on lubricated ball bearings.
- Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning
- Perfect for lower-volume operations
- ETL-approved, CE-listed
|Net Weight||55 lbs|