Best Price Guarantee.
Omcan (Fma) 10" Manual Meat Slicer Gravity Feed 1/5 HP ETL, Model 19067
- Anodized aluminum alloy body
- Hard-chromed, carbon steel, hollow ground 10” blade
- Extended sharpening and blade life
- Offers exceptional cutting consistency and durability
- Carriage moves smoothly on lubricated ball bearings
- Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning
Overview of Omcan (Fma) 10" Manual Meat Slicer Gravity Feed 1/5 HP ETL, Model 19067
Manufacturer #: 19067
With its hollow-ground, high carbon, chromed steel slicer knife, this 10-inch meat slicer from Omcan (model 19067) is a great meat-production tool for low- to mid-volume operations. The motor in this E.T.L.-certified slicer has a .2-horsepower capacity and the meat carriage slides on lubricated ball bearings, making the whole meat-slicing operation almost effortless. The relevant cutting “window” measures seven inches by ten; maximum slice thickness is .2 inches. The slicer housing is durable anodized aluminum that will wipe clean for easy maintenance. Weighing about forty pounds, this slicer with its compact footprint is a great portable commercial kitchen tool that offers exceptional durability and cutting consistency. Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- Perfect for lower-volume operations
- ETL-approved, CE-listed
|Net Weight||40 lbs|