Manufacturer #:  D500TB
You're viewing our Excalibur 5 tray timer dehydrator in black. Excalibur's 5 tray dehydrator has 8 square feet of drying area, with an adjustable thermostat and 26 hour timer. Excalibur's 5 tray dehydrator is perfect for drying herbs, fruits, vegetables, jerky, fish, pet treats, flowers, crafts, and much much more. 5" fan. Includes Preserve It Naturally book.
Our Excalibur 5 tray timer dehydrator in copper comes with a 5 year limited manufacturer warranty. We can answer any questions you may have about our products.Features:
- 8 square feet of drying area
- 26 hour timer
- 600 watts
- 5" fan
- Adjustable thermostat
- 5 year limited warranty
- Includes Preserve It Naturally book
Excalibur Parallex™ System Advantages
- Dimensions: 19"D x 17"W x 8-1/2"H
- Weight: 25
- Complete drying system in rear (includes thermostat and fan)
- Easy to clean, spills fall on seamless bottom
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray rotations. Fast drying.
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time
- Square design increases drying area "25%" with no holes in center of tray
- Versatile: Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses, i.e. making fruit roll-ups, trail mixes and drying flower arrangements, herbs, art and crafts, photos
- Savings – Buy food on sale, in bulk, or in season and save 50% or more
- Great taste – All Excalibur models are "flavor concentrators", each bite is a mouth watering burst of flavor.
- Easy – Wash, slice and dry. Much easier than canning or freezing
- Quick – Excalibur dries from 2 to 10 times faster than most other dehydrators
- Space saving – Dried foods reduce in size and store easier than canned or frozen
- Healthy – Drying preserves nutrients and enzymes/no additive or preservatives
Only Excalibur offers the Turbo Charged Parallex® Drying System. Millions have re-discovered the benefits of food dehydration, a drying system that creates healthy, nutritious and tasty food at a huge savings. Excalibur makes drying food easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air – a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufacturers offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow – The Parallex System – and continues to be the worldwide leader in dehydration technology and innovation. Every Excalibur Model has a combined knowledge of over 35 years of dehydration research and development, making Excalibur Dehydrators the leader in dehydration systems.Excalibur®, Parallex™, and Paraflexx™ are registered trademarks of Excalibur/Killer Baits Inc.