Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Brema Ice FlakerUndercounter Ice MakerNsfEtl Certified, Model# GB903A
- Undercounter ice machine makes ice flakes
- Granular ice (80-82% dry)
- In 24 hours makes 200+ lbs. of ice
- Ice machine bin holds up to 66 lbs.
- R404A refrigerants; HCFC-Free insulated storage
- AISI 304 stainless steel evaporator
Overview of Brema Ice FlakerUndercounter Ice MakerNsfEtl Certified, Model# GB903A
Manufacturer #: GB903A
Ice flakes are ideal for presenting your cold wares to their best advantage, and this superb ice-flake machine from Brema (model Gb903a) is a great buy for a smaller fish shop, meat market, or banquet house that puts on a fresh-seafood spread. This undercounter appliance has a height of only 32 inches (up to 37” depending how you adjust the s/s feet), but don’t be misled by its diminutive size: it will produce more than 200 pounds of flake or granular ice a day (defined as 80-82% dry). This E.T.L.-certified ice machine runs on 110V power and has an average hourly power consumption of 550 watts; it will use an average of 12 gallons of purified water to generate 100 pounds of ice. The housing of this premium ice-flaker is stainless steel with an attractive Scotch-brite finish. The cooling unit uses R404A refrigerants in a stainless steel evaporator; the insulated “disappearing” door to the ice maker has an insulating gasket. Along with its obvious utility in the hospitality and food service industries, this ice flaker is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry and in scientific labs.
- Cooling system: Air/water
- Removable and cleanable air filter
- Dust-proof water reservoir
- Disappearing insulated door
- Housing: 18/8 stainless steel, scotch brite finish
- ETL-certified, UL-listed
|Net Weight||148 lbs|