Dakota Sausage Stuffer Jerky Making Kit & Adapter , Model# DKJ-350
- Transforms the Dakotah Sausage Stuffer into the ultimate jerky and snack stick maker.
- Produces two continuous streams of flat jerky strips at once or three continuous streams of round snack sticks at once, or two (1” dia.) skinless sausages at once, no casings required.
- Home jerky makers prefer the Dakotah jerky making system because it's easy to use and doesn't require any hand cranking.
- The Dakotah jerky making system holds five times as much ground jerky meat as the largest jerky gun or shooter. Make ground jerky strips, jerky sticks, pepperoni sticks, snack sticks, beef sticks, pepper sticks, skinless breakfast links, skinless franks, skinless Polish and more.
- Manufactured from food-grade ABS plastic. Rugged enough to stand up to years of frequent use.
Overview of Dakota Sausage Stuffer Jerky Making Kit & Adapter , Model# DKJ-350
Manufacturer #: DKJ-350
You’re viewing our Jerky Making Kit and Adapter for Dakotah Sausage Stuffer. The Jerky/Snack Stick Adapter (DKJ-350) converts the Dakotah Sausage Stuffer into a super jerky, snack stick, and skinless sausage maker. Uses the same water-powered system to push seasoned ground meat through the extruder head with jerky insert in place to form two near-perfect strips of jerky which are carried down the slider ramp by waxed extruder paper. With the round inserts, you can also form either three snack sticks at once or two skinless sausages at once. It only takes a few seconds for the operator to make the conversion. You simply select an insert and place it into the adapter head. Then screw the adapter head, with insert in place, into any Dakotah Sausage Stuffer, hook up the slider ramp, thread the extruder paper as shown in the complete, full-color instructions, and begin. You can make up to nine pounds of ground jerky strips, snack sticks, skinless breakfast sausage or skinless franks in minutes! Our Dakotah Jerky/Snack Stick Adapter come with a manufacturer warranty. Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our Jerky Making Kit and Adapter for Dakotah Sausage Stuffer.