Mhp Propane Gas Grill On Black Console Cart With WheelsSear Magic Grid40,000 Btu, Model# WNK4DD-PS-OCOLB-OMP
- Premium propane grill with dual burners
- 642 square inches of total cooking area
- 40,000 BTU rated per-hour input
- Comes with ribbed / smooth cooking grids
- Stainless steel swing-away warming rack in lid
- High arched lid allows room for large meat cuts, turkeys, etc.
Overview of Mhp Propane Gas Grill On Black Console Cart With WheelsSear Magic Grid40,000 Btu, Model# WNK4DD-PS-OCOLB-OMP
Manufacturer #: WNK4DD-PS-OCOLB-OMP
If you’ve been replacing your “economy”-priced gas grill every few years, you should do the math: it’s cheaper to buy a good-quality grill and replace it less often. This premium propane grill from M.H.P. (model wnk4dd-ps-ocol-b-om-p) has 642 square inches of grilling acreage and the easy-to-use controls regulate an output of 40,000 B.T.U.s per hour. The grill has an electronic-signaled ignition; the flame (of course) is thermostatically-controlled. These M.H.P. grills all have stainless steel “H” burners, a patented design that ensures your heating flame is consistent every time; heat is conducted via included porcelain briquettes. The overall frame construction is solid, sturdy aluminum with stainless steel components; the actual grill racks (one in the grill well and there’s a hanging rack in the lid as well) are stainless steel. Included with purchase are cooking plates that have one ribbed and one smooth side. These are ideal for cooking burgers and steaks (on the ribbed side) and fish and vegetables (on the smooth). The high profile of the grill lid means you can handle large rotisserie items (large roasts, big Tom turkeys, etc.); the lid handle is, as you would expect, insulated and is “cool-touch”.
- Patented “H” stainless steel dual burners
- FlavorMaster™ porcelain briquettes
- Electronic ignition, built-in heat indicator
- Made in the USA
|Net Weight||104 lbs|