MHP Propane Grill 40K Btu Sear Magic Portable Base, Model# WNK4DD-PS-OCOL-B-OM-P
- Premium propane grill with dual burners
- Total grill cooking area: 642 square inches
- Reversible SearMagic® cooking grids (ribbed / smooth)
- Grill generates 40,000 BTUs per hour
- Stainless steel swing-away warming rack in lid
- High arched lid allows room for large meat cuts, turkeys, etc.
Overview of MHP Propane Grill 40K Btu Sear Magic Portable Base, Model# WNK4DD-PS-OCOL-B-OM-P
Manufacturer #: WNK4DD-PS-OCOLB-OMP
If you’ve been replacing your “economy”-priced gas grill every few years, you should do the math: it’s cheaper to buy a good-quality grill and replace it less often. This premium propane grill from M.H.P. (model wnk4dd-ps-ocol-b-om-p) has 642 square inches of grilling acreage and the easy-to-use controls regulate an output of 40,000 B.T.U.s per hour. The grill has an electronic-signaled ignition; the flame (of course) is thermostatically-controlled. These M.H.P. grills all have stainless steel “H” burners, a patented design that ensures your heating flame is consistent every time; heat is conducted via included porcelain briquettes. The overall frame construction is solid, sturdy aluminum with stainless steel components; the actual grill racks (one in the grill well and there’s a hanging rack in the lid as well) are stainless steel. Included with purchase are cooking plates that have one ribbed and one smooth side. These are ideal for cooking burgers and steaks (on the ribbed side) and fish and vegetables (on the smooth). The high profile of the grill lid means you can handle large rotisserie items (large roasts, big Tom turkeys, etc.); the lid handle is, as you would expect, insulated and is “cool-touch”.
- Patented “H” stainless steel dual burners
- FlavorMaster™ porcelain briquettes
- Electronic ignition, built-in heat indicator
- Made in the USA