Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Cardinal Detecto Run-A-Weigh Portable Floor Scale, Model# RW-500
- Portable floor scale with 500 lb capacity, accurate to .2 lb (225 kg / 0.1 kg)
- Entire scale is under 100 lbs. for ease in transporting
- Platform is checkered mild steel with baked-on powder paint finish
- Ultra-low profile design with ramp access from two sides
- Stainless steel load cells have self-aligning swivel feet
- 15 ft. load cell cable extension for indicator connection
Overview of Cardinal Detecto Run-A-Weigh Portable Floor Scale, Model# RW-500
Manufacturer #: RW-500
This superbly practical portable floor scale, the 500-pound capacity “Run A Weigh” from Cardinal/Detecto (model Rw-500), weighs less than 100 pounds, has two easily-grasped carrying handles and built-in wheels – it quickly and easily rolls to any area of your facility where you need quick and precise weight measurement (it fits easily through a standard door frame). The weight indicator monitor display has a Rs232 serial port so you can connect a printer; the monitor runs on six “C” batteries (these are sold separately). The monitor can be wall-mounted (a wall mount is included) or set on the floor for weighing on the fly. The Run-a-Weigh’s floor weigh platform (24.5” x 30”) is constructed of checkered, heavy-duty mild steel (that is, low-carbon steel), painted with a powder finish (baked on) and is very low-slung for easy loading. The platform also has ramps ascending from two sides, ideal for rolling up hand trucks for the easy measuring of barrels, drums and other industrial containers. Loads are weighed with the four load cells (model Lfb-250M), complete with self-aligning swivel feet; and the scale's base has been engineered with structural channel fabrication to thoroughly protect internal components and the four stainless steel load cells from damage.
- Integrated wheels and heavy duty carrying handles allow easy portability