Call us… our price on this item will not be beaten.
Cardinal Detecto Bench Scale Splash Proof Legal, Model# EB-15-190
- 15-pound capacity accurate to .005 lbs (6 kg/.002 kg)
- ColorZone monitor’s Green / Yellow / Red displays make hitting weight targets easy
- Keypad and monitor are encased in a rugged, puncture-resistant watertight polycarbonate covering
- Monitor’s red LED light indicates to the user that their keyboard input has been received
- Adjustable mounting bracket tilts display for convenient viewing
- Ideal for use in the food processing / packaging and chemical / pharmaceutical industries
Overview of Cardinal Detecto Bench Scale Splash Proof Legal, Model# EB-15-190
Manufacturer #: EB-15-190
This superb splash-resistant bench bench scale manufactured by Cardinal/Detecto (model Eb-15-190) has a 15-pound capacity and would be an excellent scale for use in the food service / processing industry or the pharmaceutical industry. This scale’s input keypad uses “capacitive touch” sensitivity: that is to say, the key controls react to small electrical charges in your fingers, rather than tactile pressure; the keys themselves are encased in a tough, washdown-safe, puncture-resistant polycarbonate enclosure. Combined with the scale’s stainless steel construction (platform and column) this input keypad enclosure makes for a tough, watertight scale, great for prolonged use in rigorous environments. The scale also has an innovative color-coded checkweighing display that will keep your workflow efficiently streamlined. With a bright, easy-to-read monitor display (the digital display digits are 1” high), the monitor display changes color as items are weighed; the scale operator immediately knows when the target weight is reached: a correct weight appears as green; an overweight load appears as red; underweight appears as yellow. These weight parameters are easy to program; they’re also simple to edit, letting you make changes on the fly as you load different weights into your workflow. And this superb bench scale of course is certified by N.T.E.P. as legal for trade.
- NTEP-rated legal for trade