Manufacturer #: 625A
Heat Seal’s 625A wrapper is great for the quick packaging of fresh items! In this process, stretch wrap film gets pulled tightly over the food product and then the plastic is heat-sealed to the base of the package, making for attractive, leak-resistant packaging. Also known as a “stretch film overwrapper,” these machines are constructed of aluminum and stainless steel and are ideal for delis, convenience stores, supermarkets and other retail businesses. This “overwrapping” also serves to extend shelf life and keep perishables fresh longer, providing an attractive visual of the food product while reducing packaging costs. The resulting heat-sealed package provides an easily-opened package and helps show when products have been tampered with. HeatSeal’s Axle-mounted heat-sealing wrapper uses an 18” plastic film roll with a 6"x15" hot plate and a solid state cut-off rod. Heatsealers with axle-mounting are recommended when film rolls of a single size are used; the 625A is the state of the art and is Heat Seal’s best-selling model. A best-in-class example of food service manufacturing, Heatseal's plastic film wrappers are made in the U.S.A.; for more than six decades Heatseal has provided heavy-duty wrappers built to work hard and to stand up to decades of use.Features:
- Solid state film cut-off rod
- Thermostatically-controlled 6" x 15" hot plate
- Lower Storage Shelf (24" x 60")
- Heavy gauge frame is welded for greater durability
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Adjustable foot pads make for easy stabilizing
- Uses up to 18" wide Plastic Film Roll
- Factory Warranty: 1 Year Parts (Excluding Wear Parts)
- Dimensions (LWH):26"x22.5"x9"
- Ship Weight: 20 lbs.
- Voltage: 115 V