Manufacturer #: 9050900
One of the most respected manufacturers in the world, the F. Dick company has produced knives and kitchen equipment of the highest quality for more than 200 years (yes, you read that right Johann Friedrich Dick started his file-manufacturing shop in 1778 in Esslingen). This superb 18-pound (7 liter) sausage stuffer (model 9050900) is considered by all knowledgeable commentators to be the finest of its type in the world today. All the major components of this stuffer cylinder, gear box, base plate, crank and support rods are all constructed of the highest quality stainless steel. A unique air valve removes excess air from the meat mixture during stuffing; the air valve adheres tightly against the cylinder thanks to a high-quality rubber gasket. This is a device that is meant only for those who are serious about sausage stuffing, who plan to do a lot of it, and who want the best. The unit easily can be disassembled for cleanup. Four stuffing tubes are included with purchase (tube sizes are 12 mm or .47, 18 mm or .71, 22 mm or .87 and 30 mm or 1.18).Features:
- Widely considered the finest stuffer in the world
- 18 pound (9 l.) capacity
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Includes 4 stuffing tubes: 3/8" (12mm), 1/2" (18mm), 3/4" (22mm) and 1" (30 mm)
- Two speeds for ease in reversing the piston
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Stuffer disassembles for easy cleanup
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty of 6 Months
- Dimensions (LWH):10.25"x15.75"x25"
- Ship Weight: 52 lbs.