Manufacturer #:  74-1001-W
You’re viewing our Weston food dehydrator. Weston offers this quality ten tray stainless steel horizontal air flow dehydrator that is a favorite among jerky makers and avid gardeners. This unit is a best value when compared to similar models. Making jerky, drying meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, herbs, or flowers is easy using our high quality Weston dehydrator. Easily make healthy, delicious and natural snacks like banana chips, fruit roll-ups, and even yogurt. Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, and jerky as take-along snacks for camping, hunting, fishing, or road trips. Dehydrating retains the natural flavor of foods without additives or preservatives. Our Weston dehydrator has a 10 hour timer so you can just set it and go. The Weston stainless steel food dehydrator has 10 chrome plated racks with over 15 square feet of drying space, and an easy to operate, rear-mounted circulating system. If you are not using all the racks remove the extras when dehydrating to keep the noise level down.
Our Weston model 201 food dehydrator comes with a manufacturer warranty . We have answers to any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our Weston food dehydrator.Features:
- Retains natural flavor of foods without additives or preservatives
- Make great take-along snacks for hunting, fishing, camping or road trips.
- Easy to use – easy to clean!
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 10 chrome plated racks
- Dehydrated foods easily release from trays
- Over 15 square feet of drying space
- 1000 watt heating element
- 10 hour timer
- Ultra-quiet 6 1/2” fan
- Each stainless steel drying tray measures 14.5 x 16
- Rear-mounted drying system circulates air from back to front through each – tray rotation not necessary
- Color-coded thermostat adjusts from 84° to 155° degrees F
- Includes instructions and recipe book
- Dimensions: 18.75"L, 22.5"W, 19.25"H
- Weight: 37.9 lbs