Best Price Guarantee.
Weston Butcher Saw with 16" Stainless Steel Blade, Model# 47-1601
- High-quality, heavy duty professional meat saw
- Rust-resistant stainless steel blades
- Cuts through meat and bone easily
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Frame is durable stainless steel, easy clean up
- Fast and easy blade changing
Overview of Weston Butcher Saw with 16" Stainless Steel Blade, Model# 47-1601
Manufacturer #: 47-1601
With its ergonomic handle built for comfort, Weston’s 16” butcher saw (model 47-1601) will easily hold up to the many demands of your busy commercial operation. Super sharp, this saw will cut through meat and bones and all types of wild game with the greatest of ease. The overall frame of this professional quality saw is durable stainless steel and the blade is corrosion-resistant stainless steel as well – and the handy blade trigger lock makes changing and tightening blades quick, simple and easy. (Note: Weston’s 16" replacement blades are model 47-1602.) The saw’s comfortable, ergonomic plastic handle makes it easy to clean. This size butcher saw is a perfect fit for many operations – but we also carry Weston’s 22” saw (model 47-2202) and Weston’s 25" saw (model 47-2501).
- Replacement blades available