Best Price Guarantee.
Weston Hog Rings (500 Ct.), Model# 47-1452
- 1/2" hog rings 500 count
- Made for closing fibrous sausage casings and meat bags
- Hog rings close the open end of the casing
- The hog ring seals in all of the flavor of processed meats and seals out potential freezer burn
- Can be used in most auto loading or manual hog ring pliers
- Hog rings are heavy wire loop used to secure spring coils and webbing
Overview of Weston Hog Rings (500 Ct.), Model# 47-1452
Manufacturer #: 47-1452
You’re viewing our Weston hog rings 500 count. Casing summer sausage or home made luncheon meats is easy using Weston hog rings. The hog rings close sausage and luncheon meat packages at end, sealing in flavor and sealing out freezer burn. Contains 500 hog ring pieces for use with the Weston hog ring pliers #47-1401. Hog rings approximate measurements: width 1-1/2" outside (5/8" inside). Hog rings have a width of 3/8" after they are pressed through the pliers.If you have questions about our products we are here to help you. Scroll down to view our Weston hog rings 500 count.