Manufacturer #: 44146
With a capacity of a whopping 220 pounds and a powerful 2 Hp motor, this stainless steel, C.E. approved, commercial grade electric meat mixer from T.S.M. (model 44146) is for chefs who have a ton of ground meat to mix. Two double-faced mixing blades sharpened on both sides and mounted on the central mixing axle provide four edges of mixing power, blending ground meat and seasonings swiftly and efficiently and cranking out a thoroughly blended product. Mixing meat is an arduous but not a complicated job and this machine’s controls are correspondingly simple and easy to use: a Rotate/Reverse button, a Start button and a Stop button. Removing the finished product is easy since the main canister tilts 90°; this makes the machine easy to clean as well; the central mixing axle is removable (this also facilitates cleaning, and maintenance). Although equipped with several safety mechanisms, the mixer’s cover has to be shut during mixing – but if you need to add ingredients there are three openings allowing additions during operation. Note: This food machine runs on 220V power and ships by Truck.Features:
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Powerful 2 HP motor runs on 220V power
- 4 rotating blades churn a consistently mixed product
- Mixing tub tilts to 90° for easy unloading and cleaning
- Central paddle is removable for easy cleaning
- CE approved with built-in operator safety mechanisms
- 3 access ports allow you to add ingredients during mixing
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):22"x39"x43"
- Ship Weight: 497 lbs.
- Voltage: 220-240V/60Hz