Manufacturer #: 36-5005-W
Weston’s sturdy five pound manual sausage stuffer (model 36-5005-W) is just the thing a sophisticated home chef needs to produce spectacular sausage! This durable stuffer is made of tin-coated carbon steel (food safe, of course) and is simple to operate. You can push up to five pounds of meat down the throat (five-inch diameter) at a time; the curved tube of the stuffer has a slight taper to it, facilitating the process; a rugged rubber gasket keeps any ground product from leaking out around the stuffer’s plunger or the front nut. Four mounting holes on the base of the unit allows for quick installation on any non-skid, level table or bench (rubber suction feet enable temporary installation; these feet are sold separately); the whole unit comes apart for quick and easy cleaning. This stuffer comes with a three-piece set of stainless steel funnels (the 10mm funnel makes snack sticks or small sausages; the 20mm funnel is for bratwurst and pepperonis and the 30mm makes luncheon meats and summer sausage). And remember, hand wash only!Features:
- Comes with 3 S/S stuffing funnels: (10mm, 20mm, 30mm)
- 5 pound capacity
- Great for snack sticks, pepperonis, bratwurst and more!
- Rubber gasket prevents product leakage
- Ergonomic handle for greater leverage and easy stuffing
- Mounts easily to any counter or tabletop
- Disassembles for easy clean-up
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):6.5"x15.2"x16.2"
- Ship Weight: 29 lbs.