Manufacturer #: 36-2001-W
Built to last, Weston’s stainless steel 44 pound meat mixer (model 36-2001-w) will easily mix large quantities of meat and seasonings for commercial food service operations! Excellent for mass production of sausage, burgers or jerky, this Weston meat mixer is superb for all varieties of meat including domestic farm-raised beef and chicken as well as tougher meats such as wild game. The meat-mixer’s hopper or receptacle holds up to 44 pounds of meat, water and seasonings (you may find that processing half-batches of mix is more efficient and easier on the mixers, both human and machine). The mixing paddles are stainless steel and are easily removable for cleaning. This meat mixer’s clear cover has a slot so that spices can be added while the meat is mixing and the entire unit is easily attached to electric meat grinders for added convenience.Features:
- Holds 44 lbs. of ground meat, mixes meat in minutes
- Excellent for mass meat processing
- 8.8 gallon stainless steel mixing tub
- Removable, stainless steel mixing paddles
- Sturdy, aluminum crank handle
- Clear plastic cover with convenient spice slot
- Easily connects to Weston electric meat grinders to become an electric meat mixer
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):18.1"x19.8"x14"
- Ship Weight: 26.6 lbs.