Weston 8 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder, Model# 36-0801-W
- Food safe tin coating & durable wood-grip handle
- Heavy-duty nylon auger bearing for long life
- Secures to your counter/tabletop
- Includes coarse and fine grinding plates, steel grinding knife
- Set of three stuffing funnels: 9/16", 3/4" & 15/16"
- Includes stuffing star & flange
Overview of Weston 8 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder, Model# 36-0801-W
Manufacturer #: 36-0801-W
If you have some light to moderate meat-grinding tasks this deluxe Weston #8 Manual Meat grinder (model 36-0801-W) is a great choice. Prepare your own burgers, sausages and more – whatever you make the end result is sure to be healthier and more delicious than store-bought products. This useful device has a 2.5" x 3.5" hopper aperture and at the base has a C-clamp which enables you to mount it the grinder right to your table- or countertop. Grinding about 1 to 2 pounds of meat per minute this cast iron meat grinder has a tin coating that is “food safe” and has a rugged nylon auger bearing that ensures years of use. This #8 grinder includes two grinding plates (a fine 3/16” plate and a coarse 3/8” plate) and also includes three stuffer funnels (9/16”, 3/4” and 15/16”); there is also a stuffing star and flange useful for many meat grinding stuffing applications. Note: Make sure to thoroughly clean (hand wash, not in a dishwasher) this unit before you use it and then coat all its metal parts using a food-safe spray after you clean it and before storage.
- Grinds 1-2 lbs. meat per minute