Manufacturer #:  34-0101
You’re viewing our Weston cut resistant Kevlar® gloves – Small. Weston's Kevlar gloves are lightweight, helping protect you from cuts while maintaining dexterity and comfort. Decrease the risk of injury during meat processing with our cut resistant gloves. Each glove is reinforced with extra-tough DuPont Kevlar fibers for added protection. Made with lightweight design. Rubber dipped palms and fingers for added grip and dexterity! Weston's Kevlar gloves are ideal for use when cleaning products such as meat slicers and knives. Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large. Sold per pair.
If you have questions about our products we have the answers you need. Scroll down to view our Weston cut resistant Kevlar® gloves – Small.Features:
- Knitted fabric ensures a snug, comfortable fit
- Glove palm and fingers latex coating provide added protection from cuts, punctures and abrasions
- Latex textured coating provides a good grip, wet or dry
- Machine washable and dishwasher safe
- Ideal for butchers, chefs, construction and maintenance workers
- Perfect for fishing and farming
- Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large
- Sold per pair
- Dimensions: Size Small
- Weight: 1.0 oz.