Manufacturer #: 32629
T.S.M.’s D14 (model 32629) is a stainless steel dehydrator with 14 drying shelves (that’s more than 36 square feet of premium drying space) capable of drying up to 21 pounds of meat, fish, fruits or vegetables at a time. With its user friendly, multi-functional touch screen controller this insulated dehydrator is easy to use and program, allowing sophisticated users to design customized drying schedules for all sorts of different varieties of dried food. Programming options include “Quick Start,” for simpler drying projects, and “My Recipes,” customizable multi-step programs that can set and remember sophisticated temperature, fan speed and other settings. With four 800-Watt heating elements large scale drying production is quick and efficient and the rear-mounted heating panels are removable, making cleanup easier; shelves and shelving brackets are removable as well. Louvers installed on the door help remove humidity and moisture, and four rear mounted circulating fans keep air moving through the cabinet. This professional quality dehydrator has a 24-hour timer, 3 speed motor and operates on 220 volt power; the five-foot power cord has a “Turnlok” L6-20P locking plug. The temperature range of this device is 95° – 165° F. Note: The lead time for this dehydrator is 3 weeks; this item ships by truck and some assembly is required.Features:
- 304 series stainless steel construction
- Dries up to 21 pounds of meat, fish, fruits or vegetables at a time
- Programmable for simple or complex drying operations
- Digital touch screen timer: Set up to 24 hours
- 14 Shelves provide over 36 square feet of drying space
- Three speed motor / four 800 Watt removable heating elements
- Shelves & shelving brackets are removable for easy cleanup
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):22.4"x22.4"x32.6"
- Ship Weight: 108 lbs.
- Voltage: 220/240V 50/60Hz