Manufacturer #: 32609
Proudly constructed in Buffalo, NY from both domestic and foreign parts, T.S.M.’s 10-shelf stainless steel food dehydrator (the D-10, model 32609) is great at making beef or pork jerky, fruit leathers, dried fish, vegetables and fruits and much more. This large food dehydrator has an efficient rear mounted air fan and louvered air circulation door controls to maximize the removal of humidity and moisture. The unit controls are easy to understand and operate and the console drying timer allows you up to 27 hours to dry out your meats, fruits, fish or vegetables; the dehydrator automatically shuts itself down at the end of a cycle. T.S.M. has tweaked its innovative racking system, which now features removable shelving brackets (makes it easier to clean) and the whole unit now stands a little bit taller: it now has 1" stainless steel legs, allowing air to freely circUlate around the unit. With a powerful 800 Watt heating element the dehydrator produces a temperature range of 90° F - 165° F; the unit operates on standard 110V power. Ten stainless steel shelves are included; shelves are 16.25" x 14.5”.Features:
- 800 Watt heating element (temp range 90°-165°F)
- Runs on standard 110V power
- Easy to read controls; 27 hour timer with auto shut-off
- 304 Series, 22 gauge stainless steel construction - “food grade!”
- Louvered door for maximum moisture removal
- Includes 10 stainless steel shelves
- Voted #1 2017 Stainless Steel Dehydrator by DehydratorBlog
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):19"x17"x17"
- Ship Weight: 40.4 lbs.
- Voltage: 110 Volts