Manufacturer #: 31380
This heavy duty gambrel from T.S.M. (model 31380) can hold up to 600 pounds so it’s strong enough to hold suspended hogs, calves and deer during processing. Constructed of high quality stainless steel, this essential butcher’s tool is .75" in diameter, 21.5” from end to end and has a sturdy reinforced welded center. With its gleaming, hygienic design this is an easy-cleaning tool for the modern meat abattoir. Designed with durability, stability and safety in mind, this gambrel is made in the U.S.A.!Features:
- An essential tool for slaughterhouses or butcher shops
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Welded center reinforcement
- Holds up to 600 lbs.
- Designed with durability, stability and safety in mind
- Made in U.S.A.
- Easy to clean
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):21.5"x.75"
- Ship Weight: 4 lbs.