Manufacturer #: 30-0015-W
This Weston Vacuum Bag Roll (model 30-0015-W) is a great choice for vacuum-sealing turkey and other types of whole meats! These bags are extra wide – 15 inches wide, to be exact – and you can cut them to size to as long as you like, making them perfect for the vacuum sealing of large whole birds for marinating or freezing hams for storage. The bag-on-a-roll system reduces waste because you can customize the size of the bag you cut. These 2-ply bags (3.0 mil thickness) are designed for use with Weston’s line of vacuum sealers but work equally well with most other brands of sealer. When sealing food, bagged and sealed foods can be boiled or microwaved (make sure however to poke a few puncture holes in the bag before you microwave it). And while vacuum sealing is of course great for eliminating freezer burn and vastly increasing the shelf life of food products, this process is also great for multiple household uses, especially the storage and preservation of valuables (documents, collectibles, silver or electronic items).Features:
- Keeps food fresh; protects foods from freezer burn
- Vacuum seals items for convenient storage or travel
- Clear material construction allows you to easily identify your foods
- Trim roll to size for a custom seal to fit your needs
- Convenient for use in the microwave or for boiling food right in the bag
- Material is 2 Ply and is 3 Mil thick
- BPA free
- Dimensions (LWH):15.75"x4.75"x4.75"
- Ship Weight: 4 lbs.